The EP Adjustable Receiver Extension is available for those who wish to convert their EP Series Pistol into a registered short-barreled rifle with an adjustable rifle stock. This direct replacement part gives you the ability to mount a wide range of stocks that are designed to fit on AR-15 Mil-Spec diameter receiver extensions. Quickly and easily install this receiver extension with all tools necessary included! As a factory replacement part, this receiver extension comes with our recoil damper system already installed, so that you do not have to sacrifice the performance or safety of your firearm.
- Compatible with the Extar EP9 and Extar EP45.
- Six adjustment points to help you find the right LOP for you.
- Fits most Mil-Spec diameter AR-15 adjustable stocks.
- Is compatible with SB-Tactical adjustable braces for AR-15 Mil-Spec sized receiver extensions(such braces may be subject to the NFA).
- Extar's recoil damping system pre-installed.
- Installation tool included.
Compatible with Extar EP9s Serial Number P01390 or higher. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY MODELS PRIOR TO THIS SN.
Compatible with all EP45s.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
Disclaimer: Firearms with barrels under 16” cannot have a buttstock without being considered a Short Barreled Rifle (SBR). The manufacture of SBRs is generally lawful when performed after the receipt of a properly submitted ATF Form 1 (application to make and register a firearm) and submission of a $200.00 making tax payment. State and Local Laws supersede NFA controls. Title 27 CFR Chapter II Section 479.52.